The World Modem™II is a compact integrated 2400 to 56K baud ITU-V.22bis modem featuring World Modem™ compatibility. The modem features a transformer-less DAA meeting global telephone system requirements, no electromechanical components and flexible DSP data pump. The modem supports serial host communications via flexible internal UART. The modem conforms to the industry standard World Modem™ mechanical and interface specifications.
All World Modem products are complete modem solutions. No external components are needed to interface to the phone line. Just add a telcom connector and you are on your way. Additional chokes and filters add considerable space and cost.
- Designed to withstand 5 kV longitudinal surges Industry best!
- 35mA maximum operating current
- Transferrable FCC Part 68 license
- World Compatible DAA
- 3.3V and 5 Volt models (3.3V interface with 5 volt tolerant IO)
- Serial or parallel controller interface
- 300 to 56K baud
- Modem formats:
V.22bis, V.22, V.23, Bell 103, V.21 (CC-2404K2)
V.32bis, V.22, V.23, Bell 212A, Bell 103 (CC-14.4K2)
V.34, V.32bis, V.22, V.23, Bell 212A, Bell 103 (CC-33K2, CC-2437K2, CC-3438K2)
V90, V.34, V.32bis, V.23, V.22bis, Bell 212A, Bell 103 (CC-56K2)
V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.23, V.22bis, Bell212A, Bell 103 (CC-93K2)
- Compression and Error Correction:
V.42, V.42bis, MNP4, MNP5
- Parallel phone and line in use detection
- Overcurrent protection
- Commercial or Industrial temperature
- Global Caller ID
- Class 1 Fax (CC-2438) NEW!
- Tapeless Answering Machine support (CC-2438) NEW!
- Hands-free speakerphone support (CC-2438) NEW!
- Firmware upgradeable
- Call progress support
- Low profile
- Overcurrent detection
- FCC Parts 15 & 68 approved
- EN55022 approved
- TBR21 approved
- CE Certified
- Conformal coating available
- Small footprint - 1.05" X 2.54"